Thursday, September 08, 2005

NFL Season Kicks Off in New England

Finally! NFL Kickoff starts tonight at Foxboro Stadium. Mark and Sue Scroggins' daughter Erin is in the pre-game show. She will be holding a banner in front of Michelle Branch. The Patriots are playing the Raiders (can't remember if they are from Oakland or LA this year!) Polly is going the unpopular route of rooting against the Patriots. This is because, in her words, "The Patriots are always winning everything and should stop."

I like a lot of NFL teams, but the Raiders aren't one of them. Go Pats!

My NFL teams:
Patriots- I live in Boston
Packers- I've lived in Wisconsin
Giants - I've lived in NY
Buffalo- "
Kansas City- Polly was born there and my sister Linda lived there for awhile
Titans - Yeah, I'm from Tennessee!
Jets? - Sorry, I don't think I'm up for the challenge!

No comments: