Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm Published in Lifehacker and The Consumerist

My comments were published on Lifehacker and The Consumerist about an article on fixing broken snow shovels.
Make Your Own Replacement Snow Shovel


Ordinarily, Lifehacker is one of my favorite websites to visit, but I thought the article above didn't fit the "productively lazy" motto of their site.

Oh my God! Repair a snow shovel with nuts, bolts, et al? If that's Lifehacker-worthy...we should hang up our collective hats! I must come up with 2 fixes a DAY that are better than that idea. Those of you pandering to the concept of repairing something old versus buying something new- how do you value your OWN TIME? Think about it. "I sure wish I could have seen some more waterfalls and rainbows in my day, but I was down in that basement trying to fix that @#@damn snow shovel!"

PS: Ben Popken: don't forget your tetanus booster!

No comments: